Wednesday 26 September 2012

Getting to Know You

For the first session with Richard we were asked 'get into pairs', and take pictures of one another as a means of getting to know each other. I was paired with Nabiha, a trainee Make-up Artist, originally from London. She hopes to combine the disciplines of make-up art and photography, and who can blame her, for they are a match made in heaven. Below are some of the best portraits I made of Nabiha.


Some just work dead-central. Apologies, but I have actually edited this in CS6, despite this coming much later in the course. One thing you'll learn about me and the way I work, is I'm a chronic perfectionist. I'll probably make myself ill during this course (lol).


With the leading lines of the corridor, telling the 'story' that she is indeed a part of 'student life'



Nice one this. Oh, they're all shot at f5.6 by the way (more about this in my next post on Aperture/Depth of Field)


Not sure if this is my best of the four. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment